Helping those who serve others succeed.
MYgroup currently partners with hundreds of government agencies, counties, and municipalities across the country to ensure that civil servants and first responders receive the professional counseling they need to function effectively and productively.
Our seasoned network of specialized coaches and clinicians offer a comprehensive range of effective, proactive solutions, including face-to-face counseling, critical incident response, and coordination of fitness for duty. In addition, our substance abuse professionals on staff meet Department of Transportation guidelines for all modalities.
Ranging in size from 20 to more than 70,000 employees, our government clients trust us to maximize their investment in an EAP. Our First Responders Program is an enhanced benefit that addresses the stress and trauma unique to this industry. From staff development and succession planning to employee morale and retention, MYgroup can help you solve the many challenges you face.
- Management consultations and formal management referrals enable government entities to conduct a thorough disciplinary process with the appropriate documentation and advisement from professionals.
- Trained in critical incident response and available 24/7/365, our clinicians work with management to determine the most appropriate onsite response to meet the organization's unique needs. We also have providers in our network who specialize in PTSD.
- Through long-term counseling and annual wellbeing checks, first responders get the extra support they need to improve resiliency and continue to work in a traumatic, stressful environment.
- We can assist with assessing behaviors that may impair an employee's ability to safely satisfy their job responsibilities. When safety is a concern, we refer an employee to a qualified professional resource to conduct a fitness for duty evaluation.
- We have Substance Abuse Professionals on staff who meet the Department of Transportation criteria for all modalities.