Become great at doing good.
You exist to help people solve problems, realize their potential, improve their productivity, and discover greater happiness and quality of life. At MYgroup, we help our clients accomplish the same set of goals.
From local to international organizations, we ensure that individuals and teams receive the professional counseling they need to support their mission through our Employee Assistance Program or Member Assistance Program. Our global network of experienced, specialized coaches and clinicians offer purpose-driven workplaces a comprehensive range of innovative learning and development solutions, including face-to-face training programs and webinars.
Because nonprofit organizations typically work with limited resources and budgets, they don’t always have the time they need to focus on staff retention, productivity, and leadership development. That’s why organizations like yours trust MYgroup to help them change the world for the better.
- Our EAP can help reduce healthcare costs for both the nonprofit and the individual by accessing help through the EAP first, prior to tapping into health insurance.
- Our training programs, such as Care for the Caregiver and Mindfulness in the Workplace, provide caregivers with self-care and coping techniques.
- Our Member Assistance Program provides nonprofits with an added benefit for their membership.
- Critical incident response can be utilized if a team experiences grief and loss.
- Through the combination of our online and onsite training programs, we work closely with mission-based organizations to develop leaders in the most cost-effective way.